Over the years, South Roots International has developed various models for Social Transformation and partnered with other organizations in model implementation.
- Musical theatre to bring about cultural redemption and reconciliation.
- Playing for peace – Observation, and reconciliation of people groups. (Partner: ARROWS)
- Purpose Kills Addiction – Strength-based workshops for community intervention. (Partner: JB Foundation)
- Educational storytelling – ‘San, a living culture’ – Interactive primary school programme (Partner: M Lange)
- Mother & daughter camps – for healing and reconciliation.
- Youth environment clubs – ECO boys – Educating boys in life-skills, the environment and their role in society.
- Performing arts Heritage camps – To equip the youth to express their heritage and uncover talents.
- Early Childhood Development curriculum – Heritage discovery. CHIEFS – Creative Holistic Indigenous Education For Sustainability
- WALKABOUT – Discovering original intent, heritage and roots on a walkabout with the Bushmen of the Kalahari.