Introduction to Biblical Foundation of the Arts
The University of the Nations’ College of Arts, presents the Introduction Biblical Foundation Art Seminar for leaders in the fields of multidisciplinary art. The format will be on-line teaching with panel discussions to engage in the challenges of the day and enable artists to maximize their art for impact in the nations.
27th October – 19th November 2020
• God the artist.
• Cultural Redemption
• Identity of the artist
• Role of the artist
• Attributes of the artist
• Global Perspective Positioning for artist
• Global Spiritual Positioning for artist
• College of Arts Global Positioning
• Awareness of the student’s personal identity and strengths of their own nation.
• Deepening of personal & biblical worldview.
• The student must understand their history and the history of art, so that they can discover God’s purpose for them in this generation.
• Discover distortions within the arts and find principles to bring redemption.
• Appreciation of diversity of expression and God’s intention for it? What is demonic and what not?
• They should be able to articulate from a Biblical perspective, Genesis to Revelation, a biblical understanding of God the Creator and God the Potter.
• A clear understanding of honoring God through Art and the expression thereof.
• Create platforms for the celebration of the artistic expressions of each student.
• Students must leave with the understanding of their role and responsibility in society as an artist and as a believer of Christ to be the head and not the tail through excellence and innovation.
• The student must leave with an understanding of the world’s position on various issues and how they as an artist can bring about change.
• Each student will walk away with tools and skills for social transformation.
• The student must have direction in formulating a business plan including vision and budget in order have sustainability as an artist.
R150.00 = $9.24 (Reference: Registration fee when paying)